Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A typical day of an Aggie

My alarm goes off at 6:15 a.m...

    I don't roll out of my dorm room bed until about 7:30 a.m. The sunlight is already starting to peek in through the window shades. My first class isn't til' 8:55 a.m.  I prepare my favorite collegiate breakfast of pop tarts and orange juice. I mean everyone has their own thing but when I am living in the dorms...I call the shots.

It's now 10:20 a.m...

   I drop off my books in my dorm and let my roommate know where I will be on my way back out. I mentally prepare as I walk toward the admissions building where I work while attending the university (i.e. a workstudy). It's a nice gig to earn some cash and meet new faces

 It's now 10:45 a.m...

  I am driving an NMSU cart across the campus. I am checking out the girls... I mean umm giving a mock tour to my peers

 It's now 5:15 p.m...

  I've been working hard & studying hard. I think it's time to take a well deserved break. I decide to eat off campus. I cruise around Las Cruces in my truck. The evening is mine.

  What is for diner? Subway, Burger King or some Mexican food. Whatever I want I will have lol. I end up eating at a sonic. I enjoy my food as if it were my last meal. I sit at the open food court and just watch the sun set across a vanilla like sky. Nothing can beat the view. I feel free
 It's now 7:30 p.m....

 I am sitting in my dorm trying to start my homework. My mind isn't flowing so I decide to go out for a run instead

 It's now 8:45 p.m...

 I get back from the track. Saw a few cute faces on the way. I take a shower. I prepare to get into my homework mindset

 It's now 10:00 p.m...

 I turn up my itunes playlist and I begin my homework. FINALLY!

It's now 1:00 a.m...

  I get ready to turn in and look forward to my collegiate breakfast of pop tarts & orange juice

- Crimson Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment