Friday, February 11, 2011

Mmmm Doughnuts and Other Things

This morning when I got up I really didn’t want to have the hassle of making breakfast, so I figured I’d pick something up on my way to work. Now you may just be thinking that I drove through McDonalds or something like, BUT…I did not rather I went to this little hole in the wall called Bosa’s. This place is amazing they have burritos, they have menudo, and of course my favorite really really good doughnuts. So as I was thinking about my favorite little doughnut place this morning and what I was going to get, I also thought about today’s blog. If you’re at NMSU for school and you’re living here make the most of it try all the different restaurants and things to take advantage of. Cruces is a great place to explore and have fun in…SO here’s
Hannah’s Top 10 Places to Go See/Eat At When at School at NMSU
1.       Old Mesilla-Cool place to go walk around and see all the little stores presenting some of Mesilla Valley’s best items to get a hold of.
2.       El Comedor (Avenida De Mesilla)-My favorite Mexican Food place, I always order their Burrito Bañado (IT’S AMAZING)
3.       Sunland Park-Go for the horse races and get some nachos at the snack bar “You’ll be glad you did.”
4.       Ski Apache-Up by Ruidoso tons of fun on the slopes awesome people who run it go snowboard or ski doesn’t which one you rip up the mountain with.
5.       Downtown Ruidoso-Awesome shops to go look at…Just make sure that you have allotted plenty of time to just go look because there’s a lot to see.
6.       Elephant Butte Lake-Don’t have a boat? Doesn’t matter take some tubes out on the water and just chill in the sun for a day with buddies it’s that much fun!
7.       Dick’s Café (Valley Dr.)-Hankering for a good greasy burger this place has got it enough said J
8.       Whiskey Dicks (El Paso)-If you want to see some good live Country music to go dance to, a bunch of Country artists are always going to this place to perform and usually those concerts are open to 18 and above.
9.       Ranchway (Valley Dr.)-Cheap Burritos more your style? Order over the phone for pickup or go in for sit down dining $3 burritos that will make you drool.
10.   10 Pin Alley (Amador/Salano)-Cheap fun for you and your friends go knock a few pins for only $10 from 9-Midnight
*Note that these choices are not in any particular order, and Bosa’s is a part of this list as well ;)
Be sure you make you’re college experience worth your while so go out and find some places you like and remember HAVE FUN.
-Aggie Girl Hannah  

No comments:

Post a Comment