Friday, March 4, 2011

Midterm Reports

Well, I hate to say it, but our semester is just about half way over! It feels like I just got back into my dorm yesterday from my winter break in the frigid northeast and overnight I somehow ended up in March. Two weeks from today, spring break will be here and then just a few more weeks after that, we will be getting ready for finals! I don't even want to think about me starting my junior year for college, I can't be THAT old already!

So you're probably wondering why I called this blog post "Midterm Reports". Now college isn't like high school where you get your mid-quarter progress reports and parent-teacher conferences. College is a new stage of maturity, so I suggest to all my fellow Aggies that you all sit down and look at where are you are acedmically. What classes need a little more time and what goals should you aim for? As well as academically, make sure you are getting the most out of your semester before it is too late! Take advantage of the opportunities the NMSU campus offers such as career services and the aggiefit classes at the Activity Center. Summer break is a great time to catch up with summer classes or to get an internship. So don't slack on the future goals. As much of a pain it is to plan out growing up, it's important to do before you miss out on some good opportunities.

Well it's Friday, and I think that's all the blogging my brain can handle for today. Have a good weekend!!

Carley

No comments:

Post a Comment