Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Death and Dying??? o_O

Death and Dying,

That was the title of our last lecture today! It's kind of exciting that lecture's over but at the same time depressing don't you think? =/ I mean come on, "death and dying???," it's not the most exciting part of our "development."

So this was the last chapter in my human development class (go figure.) And for the first time I read a WHOLE textbook! yep, ALL 18 chapters, and loooong chapters too!... ok I might have skimmed through a chapter or two but lets just say I read the whole book. ;) But you know, it wasn't so bad, I actually enjoyed reading for every class and learned a lot too just by reading alone. It's kinda something I wanna keep doing from now on! I'll be honest, during my first years of college I wouldn't bother to even open my books yet I'd still spend hundreds on them! and then I realized, hey I'm paying for these books, why not use them instead of just having them laying around, makes sense don't it?








    

No comments:

Post a Comment