Friday, February 24, 2012

Ready...Set...Go!

Have you ever just put off something that you know needs to get done? That has been me all week long, from not really studying for a quiz or taking my dress pants to the dry cleaner knowing I have an interview on Monday afternoon. Now I know that all through our lives we’re told do your homework ahead of time, so you don’t have to worry about it later, or get your chores done so you have more time to do other things. Well, many of us deal with the aspect of social networking that consumes our, oh so precious time. If you’re a college student like me who has moved away from many of the things you like to do or you don’t have enough money to go do those other things around town. I am definitely guilty of spending time on Facebook, Pinterest, or just checking random things on the internet getting nothing that I need to get done accomplished. It’s a sad truth of our times. So we as students do need to prioritize, though at times it can be hard to do we need to figure out what would be beneficial instead of just a way to “use” our time. So starting today I promise to start getting things done in a timely manner. Now I’m not saying I will get it done the night it’s assigned, but rather I will actually make an effort to do it earlier the night before. I will try to go do something other than sitting in my living room on the internet on my afternoons off. Many of you are probably thinking that, it probably won’t happen because we are all creatures of habit, but if you try to make an effort you never know what you will be able to accomplish. So like Nike says, Just Do It Aggies!
-Always,
Aggie Girl Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment