Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mmmmm..........Sacralicious!

It's that time again! Spring semester! Ya and it's also 2011, so that means we have only 1 year left before we all die! I'm just kidding! Who decided we were going to die anyway! The Mayans!? What do they know, they all dead anyway, so that should tell you something...

But that's off the subject. So classes started earlier this week, but more importantly, Financial Aid kicked in! I'm pretty much rollin' in the Benjamin's....for now at least. And I tend to spend nearly every penny of it on food and recreation! As you can tell, I am truly learning responsibility and appropriate decision making!

Classes are going to be very challenging it seems. I have to take another accounting class, YET AGAIN. And this time, the professor decided to use the Socratic Method of learning by targeting me to answer every question he had. Somehow, I always find myself in the wrong seat of the classroom; the one that always catches the profs eye when asking questions. So lets hope I will resolve that by sitting near the back next week.

Since I'm sure everyone has made their New Years Resolutions and are STICKING TO THEM, we can all hope for a better year. For me, this year involves a 6 month trip to Japan, and 21st birthday (.....in Japan) and tons of work to make money to do the previous two activities. For me, the most exciting thing will be watching that crazy Japanese television and being able to conveniently speak with people in Japanese. When I try to speak Japanese in the office, people make strange faces and Jessica starts calling me names.

Getting completely off the topic again, the office is very different these days. Two of my favorite people left the office and it is very sad working without them.

However, I can always count on my other coworkers to make work interesting.

And there you have it. A very sporadic, meaningless blog.

-Chavo

No comments:

Post a Comment