Friday, April 1, 2011

Doughnuts!

It's Friday people!

I came to the office as excited as I could be, you know, cuz it's friday! As if things could'nt get any better, my boss Megan tells me that we have doughnuts in the kitchen.. Wow! (I tell myslef) things CAN get better!.. da ra ra... (That's me singing and skipping to the kitchen) So I'm eating and enjoying my doughnut as I'm talking to Jodi while I notice there's a smudge of ketchup on my doughnut!..(mhhh? how on earth did I get a ketchup smudge on my doughnut!) There I am checking out the other doughnuts while Megan walks in and says..."April fools!"

Sure enough I had forgotten that it is not just Friday but it is Also April Fool's day! Remember, take life serious but not too serious, enjoy simple things now and then and allow yourself to have fun even at work! =) Hope you all enjoy this April Fool's day. Note that if you play any pranks keep in might the safety of others. If you have any good pranks share 'em with us!

Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment