Monday, April 11, 2011

Life Lessons

ALRIGHT AGGIES!!!!! It’s time to wake up walk down the I-Mall and make it through yet another week, but WAIT you’re in luck we only have about 3 more weeks left before Summer so smile it’s a good day. I know you’re probably thinking that I am in way too good of a mood seeing how it is Monday, but I woke up at 5:30 this morning feeling pretty dang good so I’ll try and spread my happiness to you all J. So obviously I woke up pretty early, which kind of led me to leaving my house for work earlier than usual. That small change in my morning process actually allowed me to stop at Starbucks where I just happened to get the best blueberry muffin I’ve had for a while. But anyways that beside the point and topic of this blog I’m trying to get to...As I was driving up University Avenue today I was in the process of passing a truck on the road so I sped up and then was able to get around him and proceed to slow down. As I realized what just happened I put it into words to live by...SOOOO here it is brace yourself because it’s pretty deep and thoughtful ;) …Life lesson infinity and beyond-In order to slow down one must first speed up. I know, I know you’re like in awe right now and no words can even describe your amazement. Well anyways just in case you’re having trouble applying it to life I will explain. It seems as though when we’re growing up that our lives become faster paced than when we started, and as it gets faster we finally get to slow down after our prime years of life. This can also be seen in our schooling years we get more and more rushed as we move on through school, but once we’re done we’re done and we can somewhat breathe. So if you’re a new applicant to NMSU and think about how much you still have to do, just remember that at some point it will slow down and your stresses will ease. So just remember my little piece of advice and it may just help you get through the rough daysJ. Have an awesome Monday Aggies.
-Always,
Aggie Girl Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment