Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nothin’ But Net and Hardwood Floors

Alright Aggies, soon college football will be over which means a new season is about to start…Yep Basketball season is just around the corner. Now I’m not usually a big fan of Basketball, but this year the Aggies are taking on the University of Arizona’s beloved Wildcats. Therefore this has caught my special attention…You see I just happen to be from Arizona and refused the chance to go to school there. So you may be wondering where I’m going with today’s blog…Well rivals can be made over numerous years such as our rivalries with UNM and UTEP, but some can surface in a matter of moments. In exactly a week the Aggies will take on the Wildcats and with all the smack that has been spoken over Facebook with my friends going to school at UofA  I am looking for us to beat them. This Aggie vs. Wildcat game is my college rivalry basketball game that I have been looking for all my life. For the first time in my life I am excited about a game. And I CANNOT wait to hear all the people in Arizona to be amazed. GO AGGIES SHOOT UP THEM KITTIES!!!! :D
-Always,
Aggie Girl Hannah from Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment