Friday, March 9, 2012

Project G (The Albert De La Fuente Situation)

We all have dreams.We all dream of being something, somewhere, stuck in some time of our life passed or yet to be...

Usually when your in college you stay up late hours studying. When I stay up late to study, usually by the time I do finally knock-out , I really knock-out.I become immersed in some pretty deep sleep state where I find myself in some pretty crazy dreams

I have found myself stuck in a musical dream, where everybody on campus just always broke out in song & dance. You know like in Grease, It would be me and a girl singing to songs like Black Eyed Peas "Meet Me Halfway" or Rihanna's "We Found Love"

....."We found love in a hopeless place"....."Can you meet me halfway, right at the borderline?
...."That's where I'm gonna wait for you"....


While the students danced around us or sung out the chorus to our lyrical rhyme. We would break out in song walking down the I-Mall like a huge musical production.

I had another dream,Now in this dream. Charles, Albert & I were celebrating Albert's graduation

See, Albert's graduation was the next day. So we all decided to hang out and watch the Lakers vs Celtics game at his apartment on campus. We were chillin', when Albert brought out some new extreme herbal energy drinks his parents had sent from the Philippines (where he is from)

So we decided to make a toast to the future, and drank the energy drinks....

Flash forward to the next Morning, the day of Albert's graduation. I wake up on the floor of a hotel room without a memory of what had happened. I find Charles outside face down in the grass down on the first floor of the hotel complex

But No Albert!!...his father had told me the night before, "I am proud of my son, he is the first of my children to graduate from an American university, watch over him and make sure he makes it to his graduation on time"

When we searched the room all we found was Neil Patrick Harris in the hotel bed. We ask Neil, "What happened last night?" He explained that he was in town for the NMSU Graduation as a guest speaker and that last night was wait for it...Legendary!

With a few hours til Albert's graduation..what followed was ..Supposedly we flew out to L.A. with Neil Patrick Harris to watch the Lakers-Celtics game, then partied with Neil at his favorite clubs until Charles tried to hit on Kobe Bryant's girl. Then we basically got into a fight left Albert behind and were on the run from Bryant's entourage. We took Bryant's car, got into a car chase.

Turns out I had unknowingly stole one of Kobe Bryant's championship rings (because he had won it against my Celtics) . So he held Albert hostage until, I gave it back.  Mayhem ensues ..

We get Albert & Meet up with Neil Patrick Harris at his private jet and fly back to Cruces with little time before Albert's graduation but we get him there in time.

We all celebrate again that night at Albert's apartment. We wake up again in the morning without any idea of what happened the following night.Albert goes missing again... mayhem ensues....

The End

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete