Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Doin' Work!

Typically, I am the biggest procrastinator around. I feel like my best work is done when I am under pressure, so you will see me the night before an assignment is due, frantically trying to finish it! However, I made a vow to myself this year to prevent any unneeded stress in my life, and actually do my homework ahead of time! With the help of a day planner and a little extra motivation, I am now on top of things and getting some work done.

In college, it is especially easy to get behind in your classes. Since no class is scheduled back to back, there is always an opportunity to put off homework for at least one day. It is also easy to get side tracked and want to do other things like hang out with your friends or even just have an evening of relaxation! Both spending time with your friends and allowing some R &R time is important, but imagine getting to do those things without subconsciously worrying about the ten page paper you should be writing.

A word of advise for all you future Aggies: Finish your homework and studying ahead of time to maximize the enjoyment of your free time and minimize the stress in your life. If you need some help learning how to successfully manage your time, you can always check out our Student Success Center in Hardman! Have a great rest of the week everyone!

~Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment