Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Post-midterms and it's a Wednesday afternoon

So it's now October 20th and we've now been going to classes for 2 months. I'm definitely in that comfortable place where I don't dread going to class and it's just a part of my daily routine. Now that midterms are over, some students become a little "too comfortable". I still attend all my classes and do all my homework, but I have become a little more nonchalant about being sure I am prepared well in advance for all my exams and homework assignments. I feel like I've got the hang of all my classes; I know what's expected of me and how professors work. So maybe I don't take this comfortableness as seriously as some students do. I have noticed that a lot more people are not coming to class and turning in assignments late. What I'm trying to get at is that it's really important to stay on top of everything even during this time. I know we don't have the excitement of classes just starting or the anticipation of them ending any time soon, but try and still give classes your 100% even during this slow time during the semester. If you don't stay on stop of things now, studying will be that much more challenging come time to prepare for finals week.

So on this lovely Wednesday afternoon with absolutely nothing out of the ordinary going on, I'd like to leave you all with a quote from Robert Collier "Success is the sum of all efforts, repeated day in and day out." So instead of unnecessary trips to Taco Bell at 2 am, go to sleep early so you can be well and rested to perform your duties as a college student.

Peace out :)
Carley

No comments:

Post a Comment