Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tubular Tuesdays

Today I was walking through Corbett to grab some lunch with my amiga Hannah when what did I spot…a gigantic friggen sign that said “GRAD FAIR”! This is the conversation that followed:
Elaina: “OMG Hannah do you know what this means!”
Hannah: “Elaina are you graduating in December or May?”
Elaina: “December!”
Hannah: “Well today is the day then!”
I was not super excited to hear about any of this!  Then I get back to the office and hear an ear full from good ole Jodi! She’s like “G-Wizz Elaina you’re so lucky to be done!” However I do not feel the same way.  Now I have to think of my graduation as a “real occasion”. I need to order invitations and make sure to call my brother and ask him if he knows where he left his cap and gown! Oh the dramatic pressures of being a super senior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment