Monday, October 4, 2010

Starting off on the Right Foot!

Happy Monday Everyone!
For most, Monday represent the worst day of the week. But why? Why start out a new week that is full of potential and opportunity, with a bad attitude?! Therefore, I challenge you to make the most out of all of your Mondays, and the most out of everyday you are given!

Driving to class this morning, it hit me that I was in such an amazing mood. I had a great weekend, despite getting very little sleep, but was ready to knock out another week of learning and working!  It also helped that I got to start off my week by going to my favorite class of all time! The Las Cruces air was chilly walking to Biology, but it made for a refreshing walk on down to Hardman Hall. After an hour of lecture, I went and turned my lab report in and was off to work!

When the talk of the "Mondays “comes up, people generally are just complaining about having to go back to their job. This is actually really sad, and I feel fortunate to work in a place I enjoy and work with people that I can relate to. Today at work we prepared more materials for Aggie Experience, which is this Saturday on our campus! Hope all of you prospective Aggies come on out and see what "State'' has to offer! But back to the subject matter, instead of dwelling on all the negativity that Monday brings, such as having to wake up early and spend all day in class or work, focus on the wonderful education your receiving or the difference you’re making in a person's life by doing your job!

Have a Wonderful Week,
Peace & Love-
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment