Friday, September 23, 2011

Go Through Your Days With a Smile

So Aggies I want to take this Friday blog time to just apologize for not posting a blog everyday this week…Things…Have…Been…Hectic. Now I have to make up for a week of blogging. I know you are overwhelmed with happiness ;).  Alright so let me tell you a little about my week studying every night for 3 tests throughout the week. No words can describe how much I LOVED my life this week (for those that are not well acquainted with me there was uber sarcasm within that statement). Anywho, honestly studying for tests can really make or break a week. You can either feel really good about what you’ve done or feel like the world should just end right that moment as you are taking the test. Now you may be wondering which of the two I was feeling well let’s just say I did have Apocalypto on my speed dial, but didn’t get very far in actually calling. So yes, this week has been super tough, but after my third and final exam of the week I had a lot to look back on. The truth is I had an awesome week! Even with the few exceptions of losing my phone, hating my academic life, and not getting much sleep. If you look back to Monday’s blog I told you all to find something in your day to make you smile or if you already have one try and make someone else’s day brighter. Well all in all the majority of my days were packed with stressing over tests, but as I looked back on my days when they were done they all had something to smile about like finding out I did know more of the content than I thought, or finding out I did well on one of my tests, and even getting to see a friend who brightens my day. This entire week has been a great week filled with smiles that outshined any tears that fell. So remember when you are having a rough week find something good that came out of it, it may just change your entire outlook. Hope you all had a fantastic week filled with smiles and laughter.    
-Always,
Aggie Girl Hannah
PS- Smile By Uncle Kracker Listen To It. It'll Change Your Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment