Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursdays = “Little Friday.”

This nickname for my Thursdays truly speaks to me, especially this semester; I usually have one class in the morning, do a quick quiz for my online MKTG class and have a fun, chill meeting for my hall council. A laid back Thursday shouldn't be so bad at all. Finally, a cool and a bit cloudy day in Las Cruces, I think most of us are tired of that blistering heat already.

One of the perks of being an Ambassador is doing quick errands at some random building or facility around campus, sometimes maybe a different city- one that I did today. ;). I left the beautiful city of Cruces to ship supplies for the admissions advisors out in El Paso.  You might say its just 45 minutes away, but really, come on, not every job on campus lets you go out of the office and meet a few new people.. You really can’t complain and I don’t have one at all. J . Just wanted to share that!


What really made my day/night was this “Kodak Moment” here:



It was originally planned as a pot-luck and game night with my fellow Ambassadors. Despite us guys being outnumbered by our lady co-workers, we prevailed and just caught up with the first football game of the year. Hey, it’s technically still a “game night.”

Anyways, hope you all had a good “Little Friday” too. The real one is in a couple of hours! So hang in there!

-Aggie Albert  



No comments:

Post a Comment