Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hello everyone!

Today's been a stressful day but hey it's the middle of the week! I'm still trying to maintain that positive attitude that I said I would keep! lol (not as easy as I thought) but it's a work in process =) Got an Anatomy and Physiology exam tomorrow but I feel ready! The time management goal seems to be working out great, now I just hope I don’t over sleep through this exam as well, lol. 
Good luck to those of you taking exams or quizzes some time this week! Try your best and just relax during test time ;)
 Just hang in there guys, the week's almost over =)
Don't forget the blood drive going on from now until Friday from 9:00AM to 3:00PM and also the Battle of the I-10 NMSU Aggies VS UTEP Miners going on this Saturday September 18 in El Paso. Go out and support our Aggies!!!

Your blogger of the week,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment