Monday, September 20, 2010

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays!

 Aaaannndd we're back. It's another Monday morning here is Las Cruces, NM and I cannot be more tired. I guess drinking coffee at midnight isn't the best idea I've had thus far.(Which reminds me, I need coffee...) But you live and you learn.

So what happened to the weekend? It seems like it always gets away from me. But I did have fun. And I did sleep until 2pm yesterday..... it was nice :). And homework was not a problem. I think if I sit down with no distractions I can get everything done fairly quickly. But normally I'm one of those people that tries so hard to listen to my iPod or watch TV while studying, then I find myself 5 hours later with less then a paragraph written on my 10 pg paper... Dang.  So I decided to give up on the belief that I can double task.

But anyway, I decided I really need to start the week off better. Even though sleep is a big part of that, I think attitude is more important. It's all about a positive attitude! And why not have a positive outlook on your week? You have to go through it anyway, sleep or no sleep, so you might as well be happy about it. If I learned anything from an old friend, that is it.

So this is me starting off the week with a positive outlook. For this week, things are gonna turn out right. Classes will NOT be difficult and I will receive the minimum amount of homework/tests/quizzes (I think I'm delusional from lack of sleep). But positive attitude, positive attitude.

Oh and something else. I start my radio show this week at KRUX 91.5 Las Cruces. So if you happen to be listening to that particular radio station on Wednesday from 10pm-12 midnight, you will hear some very entertaining people and bomb music!

Well I am done talking for the day (.....) and I better go "help" Donna at the front desk so I wish you all a very  POSITIVE and NON-STRESSFUL week!

-Chavo

No comments:

Post a Comment