Wednesday, September 8, 2010

If The Boot Fits

From all walks of life we come together to this one place. Some of us think we know where we're going and others are taking the road as is comes. We may take different routes to get here to go to class and meet up with friends, but the truth is we all understand that we're all here to accomplish some sort of goal. As I slipped on my Justin Boots this morning I started thinking about the road ahead of me. I use to be so sure what I wanted to do and how I was going, but now at this point and time I’m taking life day by day. Much like choosing which shoes to put on in the morning, though many of us have different ideas about which shoes to wear (i.e. which would go great with that awesome new outfit you just got at the mall or which would be the most comfortable to go about with throughout the day) we all make those choices for the next steps we’re going to take that day. Each step you learn a new lesson and maybe find a new path to take. Some steps may be uncertain, but one thing is for sure as soon as you take those next steps you can guarantee you’re going farther in life no matter where you are. So the next time you walk down I-Mall or up the Horseshoe think about where the shoes you chose today will take you, because it should hopefully open your eyes to the awesome unknowns that you might walk upon tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment