Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday Night Football

I'm sitting in my 5 p.m. marketing class.I'm waiting for the time to strike 6:15 p.m.

Earlier today, I had stopped by my dorm in  between classes to look up the time of the Dallas-Miami preseason football game (I'm from Texas so I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan btw).The listing said 6 p.m.

Basically some people would blow off the fact that this is just a preseason game but I like to look at this as practice. Practice for when the regular season starts and so on...So I drill so I can be prepared  for the real thing.

I time the distance from my class to my dorm and before that check my nearby venue options (Buffalo Wild Wings, Hooters, Farley's). I decide that since this is a pre-season game I would rather enjoy it at the dorm rather than spend money somewhere else (but I've got my options open).

So my class runs overtime. I get out at 6:25 p.m....and I race out of the class

I'm thinkin' that it's time to pull out the big guns and when I get to Rhodes Garett Hamiel (upper classmen dorms) I call dibs on the big screen tv in the grande lobby. I flip on the tv to FOX and run to my dorm to change into my colors. Blue & Grey baby!!!

I'm watching the game from the comfort of the couches surrounding the huge flatscreen.I'm rootin' for my man Romo & third string quarterback McGee! (I'm not alone I've met a few new faces who watch da game with me)

I'm thinkin' as I watch the game I should've gotten some wings & some pizza lol also maybe I should start da Rhodes Garett Hamiel Dallas Cowboy fan club or maybe the Dallas Cowboy Fan Club of NMSU!!

Next time 4 sure I'm gona bring out da food lol

-Crimson Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment