Monday, September 13, 2010

MONDAY!

Good Afternoon Aggies!

I know I know...ugh its Monday! =/ who can truly be excited on a Monday morning at 6:00 am right!
Well believe it or not, I somehow was! =) Rather than complaining and whining about how early I had to wake up and how it’s Monday I decided to start the week off on the right foot.
See, last week didn’t go so well, after spending my ENTIRE Labor Day weekend at home studying I was as prepared as I could be for my "Tuesday" phonetics quiz...
Well, it turns out it was postponed until Thursday. So I think ok well at least I'm prepared already so no stress!...
Thursday comes around...and guess what?? I miss my 7:30 phonetics class along with my quiz! =( I wake up freaked out! Hit the shower and first thing I did was run to my professor's office. I was honest, I let her know what happened and she understood...but, class policy: NO MAKE UP QUIZZES...
Blam! (As Elaina says) There went my hard working Labor Day weekend! But hey, at least I know the material by heart for the mid-term ;)
Lesson Learned; don’t study too hard over the weekend! Lol
Goal for the week: Stay positive and practice better time management.
Hope you all have a great week!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment